In the event that your iPhone 6s/ iPhone 6s stops working and stops responding, you need to insist on restarting it.
Apple iPhone 6s users and iPhone 6s Plus users are facing a range of problems. There are intermittent lockups and freezes. If your device ceases to respond to touches and swipes it is recommended to make it restart. This is referred to as an force restart or a hard reset.
It’s a simple process and should restore your phone to its normal state. Rebooting your iPhone does not erase any information that is stored on it. It’s just a way to reboot the device.
If you’ve upgraded into iPhone 6s or the iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s from an iPhone that wasn’t part belonging to the iPhone family, or if you haven’t had to force-restart your phone for a while You may not be aware that the exact button combination required to reset your phone’s settings.
Here’s how you can force to restart or hard reset an unresponsive iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
How to Hard Reset iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus
It is necessary to use an easy button combination to reset the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus.
- Hold and press the sleep/wake button (located on the right side of the phone) as well as the Home button simultaneously.
- After a couple of seconds After a short period, after a few seconds, the Apple logo will begin to appear. After that, you’ll be able to press and release both buttons.
- Your iPhone will turn off and you’ll have to enter an unlock code, if you already have one, to go returned to your home screen.
If your device is experiencing freezes regularly You should upgrade your apps through your App Store. You can also try upgrading to the most recent version iOS. If you’re not able to update your iPhone, it’s time to assist, you’ll need to investigate other options.
We recommend resetting the settings of your iPhone through the Settings app. This can result in the iPhone to forget Wi-Fi passwords. Make sure you have them handy prior to you begin the steps listed below.
Here’s how to reset the settings on your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus Settings:
- Go to your Settings App on your smartphone.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to Reset, then tap it.
- Tap Reset All Settings , then enter your passcode if already have one.
If you’re experiencing the same issue and you’re still having trouble, contact Apple customer support and ask whether they have an answer that will solve you issue(s).